The Best Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker for Coffee Lovers
Those who really love their coffee, those who know what it takes to make a good cup of java – they know the pain associated with drinking coffee that has been roasting in a glass carafe on a hot plate. They know the advantages of a coffee maker that brews directly into a thermal carafe which retains the heat and freshness of the coffee for hours. They also know the importance of the temperature of water in the brewing process. You get the best coffee when your coffeemaker maintains the water temperature near 205 F. And you want to drink it later at your convenience, so you need a thermal carafe. Which means coffee makers with glass carafes are a no-no. Let us review some Coffee Makers which come with Thermal Carafes.
- 0.0.1 The Best Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe – My Choice
- 0.0.2 Shootout – Technivorm Moccamaster Vs Bonavita BV1800
- 0.0.3 The Best Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe – My Second Choice
- 0.0.4 Cuisinart Thermal Carafe Coffee Makers
- 0.0.5 Go Green with the Bodum Bistro
- 0.0.6 More Thermal Carafe Coffeemakers
- 1 Click Here for 50 of the best Coffee Makers with Thermal Carafe
The Best Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe – My Choice
The Technivorm Moccamaster is the Best Coffeemaker with Thermal Carafe, but is pricey. If value for money is a criterion, then the choice should be the Bonavita BV1800. Both are reviewed here.